Monday, October 24, 2011

Become a ZumaAngel

Hi Y'all.....

As you may or may not know Zuma Coffee has a new spin off Company.....
Zuma Cookie Co. featuring our Zuma gold cookie.
We have started out with a bang and are looking to continue this trajectory.
To do this we are asking you for your help.
We have started a community Fund raising campaign at indiegogo.com
file:///C:/Users/computer/Desktop/Zuma%20Cookie%20Co.%20--%20IndieGoGo.URL
Please check out the site and see how you can become a ZumaAngel

Thank you......Joel

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

OMG! I just bought your cookies at Ingles in Waynesville, yesterday. I don't eat desserts often, so I wanted a "real treat" and hope they would be good.

WERE THEY GOOD? -- YES! -- I couldn't stop eating them - there were 6 and when there were only 2 left, I hurried and put them in the freezer to stop my gluttony!

They are a little pricey, but for a "once in a while treat" for me, they are worth every penny.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

js said...

These are the best cookies ever. I sent some to my sisters in CA & they loved them so much they expect them once a month. The best cookies ever made. Love Zuma's
Joan Sands

Unknown said...

It is a fact that children's games can greatly help in the development of growing kids. These days, there are different kinds of games for each age group and the progress in technology has provided a wide range of gadgets that offer endless entertainment to children. Children's games are particularly designed to provide fun and entertainment according to the requirements of each age group of children. Most games are created in order to help improve the creativity and skills of kids.
cheap elo boost
Cheap League of Legends Coaching